Sunday 11 March 2012

BurdaStyle bag

The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook came into mail in late December and lately I've been reading it and writing a review. I intended to make a bag for a friend and the beautiful bag variation Chie at Vivat Veritas made for the book seemed just perfect. I wanted it to be violet, but I couldn't find the right colour in the fabric shop. Lastly, I picked wool fabric in a versatile neutral colour. I made a few changes to the pattern and sewed in a handmade label for a more professional look.



3 comments:

  1. love the label idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tako bi mi dobro dosla sada jedna burda :) posto zelim da naucim da sijem...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poznaš BurdaStyle stran? Tam najdeš polno navodil in nasvetov za začetnike (podstran "Learning"). ;)

      Delete